Arizona Smoke-Free Living (ASFL) is a health promotion program of Arizonans Concerned About Smoking, Inc. (ACAS) made possible by partial funding provided by Arizona Community Foundation. We advocate to protect every Arizonan from the dangers of secondhand smoke and secondhand aerosol from tobacco, marijuana and electronic cigarettes.
Our team provides multiunit housing builders/developers, property owners, property managers, HOA Boards, apartment and condo residents/resident-owners and multiunit housing communities with the resources, knowledge and support needed to create and maintain smoke-free living environments. It’s our mission to empower Arizona Multiunit communities to live smoke-free. Every day we strive to:
- Educate Arizonans about the health hazards of secondhand smoke and secondhand aerosol exposure
- Assist apartment and condo residents who are experiencing secondhand smoke drifting into their units
- Provide apartment property owners and property managers with materials, resources, and information for implementing smoke-free policies, including examples of surveys, policy details, resident notification practices and lease addendums
- Inform residents about smoke-free policies and how these policies may affect them
ASFL provides free resources for new residents, current residents, community organizations and for anyone looking to understand how secondhand smoke affects their communities. Explore these resources for more information:
- Secondhand Smoke’s Community Impact (See Secondhand Smoke)
- Find Smoke-Free Housing (See Residents)
- Steps to eliminate smoke in your apartment (See Residents)
- FAQ for Residents (See Residents)
If you are a property owner or property manager looking to transition or open your property smoke-free, ASFL can provide you with:
- One-on-one consultations
- Materials and sample documents (See Property Managers)
- Staff and Resident presentations
- Quit smoking program referrals for interested Residents (See Residents)
For more information or to set up a consultation, please call us at (480) 616-4608 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACAS is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit
To make a contribution mail your check payable to:
Arizonans Concerned About Smoking, Inc.
6040 E Main St. Box #515
Mesa, AZ 85205
(We’ll send You a Contribution Thank You Letter!)